Parent Volunteer Information


Our school encourages volunteers to help with classroom activities and special events.  All volunteers must fill out the school volunteer application form and those working with or supervising students must have a criminal record check / vulnerable sector check filed with the school office, according to the Rocky View School policy.  These may be acquired at the Airdrie RCMP detachment. (RVS Letter)

If you are coming from another school and your criminal record check is more than one year old, Rocky View mandates that a new Criminal Record Check be done.

APPLICATION:  Print this form which is signed by School Administration and take it down to your local RCMP police agency to obtain your record check.  NOTE: When going to the RCMP, you will be required to produce a valid Driver's license or Passport with photo I.D., plus another piece of government-issued I.D. such as Alberta Health Care Card or birth certificate.

ANNUAL DECLARATION FORM:  This form is used yearly to update your record check.  Record checks are good for 5 years; however, RVS requires this yearly declaration form.

As a Volunteer Visiting the school, we ask that you stop by the office upon arrival to sign in and pick up a volunteer tag.  This helps us know who is in the building in case of an emergency.

We look forward to seeing you in the school!

Document Actions